We have a vacancy for part-time teacher in our forward-thinking school from September 2019.
Come and join Windhill21 – the 21st Century team! We warmly welcome applications from teachers who are keen to develop.
You need to have:
- a clear understanding of quality learning
- evidence of excellent practice
- high expectations of yourself and others
- an open-minded approach to self-development
- a creative approach to learning
- enthusiasm and passion
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school – awarded by OFSTED in October 2018
- 21st century-minded school - a forward thinking, well-resourced school with superior ICT facilities
- A position in an outstanding learning culture
- Coaching, mentoring and team-teaching approach to improvement
- Opportunities to lead
- Performance rewards
- Project payments
- Outstanding CPD - Pie Corbett training, Maths Mastery, Oracy, Growth Mindset, Peer Critique, Using Drama techniques to enthuse and inspire the curriculum, and much more...
- Supportive staff who embrace a team approach
Come and take a look for yourself - you will be most welcome!
NQTs welcome to apply.
Visits are encouraged but not essential.
Salary - MPS/UPS depending on experience
Closing Date: 20/5/2019 at 8am. Interviews: 23/5/2019
Apply online via: Teach in Herts
The offer of all jobs is subject to a DBS check, occupational health check, satisfactory references and a probationary period.