Our current vacancies are detailed below
Midday Supervisory Assistant
We have a vacancy for a midday supervisory assistant to support our children at lunchtime, both on the playground and in the dining hall. We are looking for people who are caring, flexible, show initiative and are able to work as part of a team. You should have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the needs of young children in large and small groups and on an individual basis. Duties will involve setting up the play equipment on the playground, preparing the hall for lunch, moving tables, supervising the children, cleaning the hall and learning zone after lunch and ensuring playground equipment is put away and stored correctly.
Hours - 11.30am to 1.30pm Monday to Friday Salary: £9.00 per hour
The successful candidate will also have the ability to approach tasks with enthusiasm, positivity, energy and commitment.
Class Teacher (maternity cover)
We have a vacancy for a full or part-time teacher (maternity cover) in a year 2 class in our forward-thinking school from January 2020.
You need to have:
- a clear understanding of quality learning
- evidence of excellent practice
- high expectations of yourself and others
- an open-minded approach to self-development
- a creative approach to learning
- enthusiasm and passion
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school – awarded by OFSTED in October 2018
- 21st century-minded school - a forward thinking, well-resourced school with superior ICT facilities
- A position in an outstanding learning culture
- Coaching, mentoring and team-teaching approach to improvement
- Opportunities to lead
- Outstanding CPD - Maths Mastery, Oracy, Growth Mindset, Peer Critique, Using Drama techniques to enthuse and inspire the curriculum, and much more...
- Supportive staff who embrace a team approach
Recruitment Pack - Teacher
If you are interested in applying for either of these positions, please visit the Teach In Herts website by clicking on the link below:
Please contact the school to arrange a visit or to discuss the posts in more detail - 01279 696850